Here’s 5 Things I’m in Love With Right Now…
1. Casio’s Baby-G Watch – This watch is a must have and my newest obsession. It is multifunctional and has the prettiest face. I found it in the mall and resisted the urge to snatch it up. I’m so glad I did because I found it online for $35 less! Perhaps I will just go ahead and order it one day.
2. Owls! I have recently fallen in love with Owl accessories. It started when I found these cute earrings in Francesca’s Collections at the beginning of the summer. I went back and got the matching necklace this weekend.
3. Coral! I love Coral… coral nail polish… coral accessories… coral shirts… coral shorts.. It’s my new favorite color. Coupled with navy, turquoise, white, green! It’s fabulous.
4. My new hair cut! I love it. I took a chance on a new stylist and got lucky. He was a Master stylist from Chicago that recently moved to AL to take care of his aging mother. He said he used to work for Jenny Jones as the head make over stylist before her show got cancelled. He also had his work featured on Oprah. Now do you belive all that? He was working out of the JC Penney salon in the Mall. Some would question his resume but I could care less… I love my new cut and color and will definilty go back.
5. Aviators. I’ll admit I’ve been in love with aviators since I got my first pair of Ray Bans in High School. Sadly, I lost those sunglasses one day during cheerleading practice and have never replaced them… until now! While at beach this summer my sister and I took in some retail therapy where I happened on a great little store selling every kind of aviator sunglasses on the market. I went in with Ray Bans in mind since I am totally branded toward RB’s. But came out with these perfect Oakleys! I absolutely love them!